Monday, July 11, 2016

Singing at 120 Diner July 12 at 10 - Special Guest of Chris Birkett

So this is exciting.

My wonderful producer, and brilliant songwriter and musician, Chris Birkett, invited me to appear as a special guest for indie night at 120 Diner, July 12, at 10 p.m. If you haven't been to 120 Diner, you must go. The food and ambience is great! The music will be wonderful. Chris performs with Shari Tallon on keyboards and flute and with the amazing Jeremy Erwardes, who plays every sort of harmonica or clarinet. It remains to be seen who and what will be playing for me.

You see, I am an a Capella singer-songwriter. There is nothing quite as exciting as hearing music played for recording one of my songs - it is fantastic that I can sing it and they can get it. However, when I perform, I usually stick to a Capella - singing the sounds in my head. However, I have sent Chris the potential song list, so come on down to 120 Diner and see whether anyone will play for me, or if I have the mic to myself, singing my words and melodies on my own.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: