Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Spring!

This may be a bit of a repeat, but since I just sent this update summary to a friend, I thought I would share the gist of it on catscupboard:

Happy Spring! I am heading into a lovely stretch where I actually have spare time again. A bound copy of my M Ed thesis arrived this week, just in time for my grad photo tomorrow - convocation in June. I got into the VP pool but have nothing more to do there than await an appointment to a school sometime over the next 2 years (well, I will look at other options if nothing happens by the end of June). So I am beginning to go back to my own writing in my spare time, and will be doing a poetry/lyric reading along with a few other writers on April 18 at an event called Poetry in Motion, interspersed with Swing, Rumba, and Tango demonstrations and a group Swing Dance lesson at the end of the evening. Should be fun. And that is the ticket, isn't it? Gotta love what you do. Keep taking good care of yourself and each other. And enjoy this great weather.

No comments: