Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, it's been a long time, and I still haven't much time for this. Been into facebook recently as it is easy to check and update and keep track of friends and family there. However, I am curious about Twitter, as several contacts use it, so signed on yesterday. Twitter offered a link to my blog, so hey! why not. I believe that this blog is linked to my facebook and to my googlepages which I really do not use at this time. The trick is to try to figure out how to navigate Twitter. Seems I can ask folks if I can follow them, but at first I had kept my Twitter private, so when Vanessa asked if she could follow me I had already changed my Twitter to public. Maybe that is why when I clicked the link in the Twitter friend request from Vanessa I got an error message. At any rate, I cannot seem to find a way to approve her, she no longer needs approval anyway, and yet, she is still not following me. I tried to message her through Twitter, or leave a message on her page, but if that is possible it sure isn't obvious. So, I have my final chapter of my thesis to finish. I will leave all this stuff - twitter, blog, googlepages, and any major updates on facebook until I am finished. Oh, and once I complete this academic chore, I am also going to update my profile on the SAC web site, and whatever other presences I have on the www. In fact, this year I may even do a blog or a wiki on the WexLibrary web site, and link it to the school site - will it never end!?

No comments: