Friday, July 24, 2009

Pulling Chapter 5 together

I think I've got it! I really think I have the final piece to pull Chapter 5 together. Today and tomorrow at the library ought to do it - I will be done other than cleaning up the loose ends, the reference list and appendices, any changes that the committee wants, getting the final draft to the APA editor etc. And it is good, I think, surprisingly good. Very happy. Just letting it percolate in my brain a little longer before I actually start typing, but will go like mad once I do. Thanks to all the support from family and friends and of course, from my advisor Coral and the advisee group! I am not sure I would have made it through without the discussions and occasional prodding and pep talks. It will be substantial - about 150 pages, maybe a few more once acknowledgements, table of contents, and appendices are added. I started the analysis of data just about one year ago. So you know, not bad for writing while working full time. I am so excited to be seeing the end of it. Must go write now.

No comments: