Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Renewing my search and my intentions!

When I started to blog last summer, I had great ambitions to write a bit every day. At a time of transition in my life, it seemed like a great idea. However, the transition itself took all of my time and attention, so I am just coming back to the blog a year later.

Right now, I am updating my cover letter and resume for a job search, to look at any exciting new opportunities that would be the right fit for my leadership style. Arts and education, nonprofit organizations, and sorting out what will work best for me at this mid-point in my life - where can I make the best contribution? This blog is linked to http://cath.thompson.googlepages.com and I will try to get to it, if not daily, at least weekly. My name is Catherine M. Thompson. So, let's see...

No comments: